The Domaine de la Vallée d’Ax welcomes you at the heart of the Pyrénées, all year round. Spain’s doorstep, our holiday resort offers you a great variety of new and furbished flats.
Located in Ax-les-Thermes, the holiday resort offers you to stay in one of its modern studios or flats, ideally located in a peaceful area less than 10 minutes walk from the town centre and 20km away from Andorra.
Staying at the resort Domaine de la Vallée d’Ax promises rare quality time with family or friends. You will be able to enjoy Ariège’s rich tourism as well as taking part to one of the many activities offered by our partners in Ax. From thermal therapy to skiing or hiking in the mountains, the resort is the ideal destination for spa clients, couples and families in search of a wellbeing retreat holiday together with a stay in the mountains.
A family resort
Since 2009, the Domaine de la Vallée d’Ax has become the reference for SUCCESSFUL HOLIDAYS in Ax-les-Thermes.
Entirely private and with few buildings, the resort caters for you in a friendly and personalised manner for you holidays in the Pyrénées. Our team here in Domaine de la Vallée d’Ax arranges your stay to meet your expectations according to the season, while offering a wide range of services and facilities on site:
- Free and unlimited Wifi access
- Free private car-park
- Storage room for private pairs of skis
- Flats with balcony
- Breakfast buffet
- Beverage service at the reception
- Heated swimming pool from June to September
We inform you that the bedding is additional but you are welcome to bring your own.
Savour a complete and healthy breakfast every morning so to be ready for the day to come. Freshly baked bread and pastries, hot beverages, fruit juices, yoghurts, seasonal fruits, jams…
Served as a buffet, the breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast room near the reception or on the terrace, from 8am until 10am.
To help you enjoy your stay to the fullest, Domaine de la Vallée d’Ax resort puts a large variety of services at your disposal.
- Bedding and bathroom line
- Kitchen appliances such as Raclette grill, fondue set or crepe pan for renting
- Bakery service
- Self-service laundry facility (with washing machine and drier)
- Animals welcome at an additional cost
- IGN Hiking maps
- Take away beverages (softs, beers and hot beverages)
From June to September, enjoy the heated outdoor pool at no extra cost and experience the breath-taking view of the nearby mountains while sun bathing.
- Ski lockers
- Skiing equipment hire at a negotiated rate
- Shuttle service to the ski resort Ax 3 Domaines
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Bike shed with maintenance equipment
- Outdoor terrace
- Iron and ironing table
- Hair dryer
- Crib and highchair
- Small kitchen appliances (pressure cooker, mixer, potato masher…)
- Numerous board games, books, magazines…
A la carte package
Regarding the cleaning service, we offer “à la carte” packages so you can pick the one that suits you best and make you fully appreciate your vacation.
Comfort package : beds ready at your arrival, with bed linen supplied. Studio for 2 for 25€ / flat for 4 for 30€ / flat for 6 for 35€
Cleaning package : flat cleaned by our team at the end of your stay. Studio for 2 for 30€ / flat for 4 for 35€ / flat for 6 for 45€
C&C package : have the comfort at your arrival and the cleaning taken care of when you leave. Studio for 2 for 50€ / flat for 4 for 55€ / flat for 6 for 75€
Prices shown are per accommodation and per week
General hotel information
- The flat keys are available at the reception desk from 4pm
- According to availability and provided sufficient advance notice is given, you have the option to get the keys from late morning.
Opening times :
- From 8am to 12pm and from 4pm to 7pm every day
- For departures or arrivals outside opening hours, please notify the resort by phone at (+33)5 34 14 58 22
- Check-out: between 8am and 11am
- Any late check out is charged 15€
- Flat must be clean and tidy
- Washing-up to be done
- Bin to be emptied
- Bedding to be brought back to the reception desk
- Keys to be brought back to the reception desk